Product Updates Roundup: June 2023
Dedicated to equipping financial services with the innovative tools they need for an exceptional customer experience, Flinks’ team has been diligently working on improving our product suite to take it to new heights.
Keep reading to discover the latest features and functionalities we’ve introduced this month.
- Partner Token: Flinks now allows clients to share their users’ data securely with integrated third party partners. This means the secure retrieval of end-user payment information with a payment processing partner. To that end – we previously announced our partnership with Dwolla. Please reach out to our team for more information.
- Sustain conversion rate and use case based service quality: We’ve been enhancing our financial data aggregation offerings to provide the best conversion rates and speed, including regularly adding new OAuth connectivity with financial institutions.
- Segment: Now available to every Flinks’ client, Flinks Segment provides an aggregated view of all your customers’ collective data and compares that to market trends, offering key insights for lending and more.
- Payroll Verification (beta): Our beta for payroll verification is now accepting clients. Please refer to our previous product update for more details, and contact your Relationship Manager if you’d like to be part of it.
- Fintech enabler: Flinks Outbound now can onboard other data aggregators and partners, allowing integrated financial institutions to share outbound data with many more third parties.
Making the most of updates
For more information about the updates above, don’t hesitate to talk to us. Also, please let us know if you want to request a specific feature or share your thoughts on the latest updates as we’re constantly looking for ways to improve our products for our customers and their end-users.
Flinks’ best-in-class financial data solutions provide the tools you need to build a seamless end-user experience. Book a personalized demo to find out how Flinks can help.